Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back to My Art







Shortly before we traveled to China to adopt our first little one, I packed up my papers and pens and rubber stamps. I thinned out my supply of collage papers and metal trinkets.

Many times over the next three years, I missed my art. But caring for a toddler again and preparing the paperwork for a second adoption kept me mostly busy.

A year after that, I could finally say I was rested enough to have brain space available to think about art again. So I pulled out my boxes and sorted through the things I had saved. And for even more fun, I bought some new stuff! And I began to join swaps and create again.

I felt rusty for about two days. Now I'm back in deep. And my kitchen will never be the same!

Above I've samples of work I've done during the Summer of 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home